Thanks for checking in to see how inspiring and transformative this past weekend was at #FRASSATI2015. To get started, take a look at these teen quotes from our evaluations at the end of the weekend:
- One unexpected joy that I felt this weekend was when I prayed for the first time. I had never been introduced to faith in my life before but when I really focused and tried to communicate with God it was a great feeling that I wasn’t expecting.
- The keynotes were definitely an unexpected joy this weekend. Repeatedly I found myself so engulfed in the words of love and guidance. I felt as if I was the only one in the room. And because it happened more than once, I knew it was so real.
- The highlight of my weekend was praying together. I truly feel like we’re UNITED.
- The speakers this weekend were awesome. They were/are so pumped up to be a part of the Catholic family and it’s contagious!
In case it’s not clear, we think that some of the most incredible teens in the nation just spent the weekend together. One big reason this weekend is such a huge success is because it is planned by teens, for teens. If you would like to learn about getting your teen (or yourself) involved in planning #FRASSATI2016, e-mail email@example.com. We’d like to say THANK YOU to our 2015 Frassati Planning Team. These young folks are quite the inspiring bunch!
Molly, Camp Gray’s videographer, produced a rocking summary video of our weekend. We’d love for you to check it out RIGHT HERE!
The teens throughout the weekend were busy sharing their experiences on social media and interacting with the keynote speakers during general sessions. Check out some of their Instagrams below and what was happening over on twitter.
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest youth offerings from Madison Catholic Youth by liking our Facebook page, following our Twitter, viewing their sweet Instagrams, and listening to the Freshly Brewed Podcast! We are in the business of helping our Catholic teens keep and love their Catholic faith for many years to come — help us spread the word about this great mission.
Lastly, we wanted to share the following TOP FOUR selling points for what folks could look forward to learning at #FRASSATI2016. (One of our teen attendees at #FRASSATI2015 penned these for us – pretty incredible, right?!)
- Following Jesus is hard, but with Him you can do it.
- Once you overcome your fear of living, life is amazing.
- Get back up when you fall! Jesus will always forgive you.
- Jesus is your friend. Talk to Him like one.
With that, we cannot wait to anticipate the grace and joy we’ll find together next year at this great event. Save the date: February 7, 2016!