Happy Advent, LBH Blog Readers! We here at LBH hope and pray that this season is preparing your hearts to more fully receive our Infant Lord into your hearts in a few short weeks.
It’s been a busy fall for the Core Team, as we have returned to the routine of the school year – which for most of us means devoting our time to the youth of the Madison Diocese in the classroom, at youth group, or even on the wrestling mats. However, this does not mean that LBH is far from our minds or our hearts, as often recall the fond memories of this past summer and pray in thanksgiving for the Holy Spirit touching and changing so many hearts – including our own.
This afternoon, I (Lindsay) had a chance to take a look again at ALL of the evaluations from this past summer. Once again, I was blown away by the work accomplished and good things to be said about LBH. I thought I would throw a few highlights out there for you to look at…
- I have learned that beginning love here is not only about loving others, but also about loving yourself. – Danielle, Waunakee
- The Daily Mass was EPIC. – Jimmy, McFarland
- Love Begins Here means this is where you find your Love. – Andy, Darlington
- LBH means to me that any time I am questioning my faith, I know I can come here or think about this and be reassured. – Haley, Cross Plains
- I expected to like parts of the week and not like parts, but I loved every second of it. – Luke, Cross Plains
- Love Begins Here means a ton to me. It means that we have to be that example of love to others in this hard, cruel world. We, in Christ, must show others his love through our actions. This I will carry with me for the rest of my life. I will do little things for the dignity and value of others. – Khauten, Madison
I have opened my eyes to see how love can help give others hope in our generation. – Dominick, Beloit